I'm happy to announce an update of OpenFit.Web and our first release of OpenFit.Mobi. If you just want the bits head over to the Download page.
For a list of features in this version, check the Release Notes.
This is a major update with a big list of new features, enhancements, and over 40 bug fixes. In addition this release includes a new open source Android app to demonstrate uploading workouts to an OpenFit.Web server. Pretty cool stuff. Below is a list of the major updates.
- Public athlete profile pages showing a summary of workout history and shared workouts
- Activity detail charts have been completely rewritten and restyled
- New weekly and monthly bar charts on the dashboard page give a quick snapshot of workout history
- Five new workout categories: walk, hike, ski, skate, row
- Ability to add comments on someone's workout
What's up next for OpenFit? Check the Roadmap.